Wednesday, November 12, 2014

new studio!! I'm official!!

Boy, I haven't been blogging as much lately because I just moved into my new studio...I feel like I am officially an artist now. Bad news is all my paintings are currently up at the Co-Op so I have a pretty bare room!
Hendersonville Co-Op
I did get the outside wall to the studio up and even have a little Christmas ornament action going on. If you want to see them close up then you can hop over to the Helmar blog where I am up today.

front wall to my studio
I still don't have my sign up and everything is looking kinda bare at the moment but hopefully I will get everything fixed by the time Christmas shopping hits full force....which means I have until Thanksgiving to get it in order! yikes!!

3 comments:

Jean said...

How cool.

Granny Korner Craftingwithartgrandma said...

Looks like it's going to be a cool studio

Anonymous said...

Look at you my ARTIST friend!!! I've always known you as an artist so this is not a stretch in my thinking at all. You've earned it and I know you'll shine at it. Welcome to your new space and I can't wait to here about all the goodness that will come from it. <3
Huggss,
Yvonne