Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Dazzling birthday wishes


I love playing with the Dazzling Diamond sheets from The Buckle Boutique store because they are so versatile. Today I used some to embellish a card with.

I used the Clear Black Zebra Stripe to adorn my card. I think it's kinda classy looking.

Not only are they super easy to cut with your scissors, but because they are on grids, they are also super easy to cut straight lines and counts the squares, so you don't need a ruler or have to measure anything to get the same sizes.
 I am also digging the contrast between the handmade paper and the bling!

Handmade paper - Made with my Arnold Grummer Paper Mill kit
Unity stamp -Marlow
Inktense pencils

4 comments:

Granny Korner Craftingwithartgrandma said...

Love you bring card and that Stamp love her.
Leaving a blind or love from a blogger.

Jean said...

So cool!

Sandy said...

Cute card gotta love blinging it up. :)

Unknown said...

I am loving this!! You are so right this is super classy!!!! Great Job on this card!! Loves- Madge